You are here
Advent recognises that a good business needs to attract and retain talented people to achieve excellence together. We pride ourselves on being a family friendly company and each and every colleague is a valued member of our team. We offer a competitive remuneration package that’s just part of our way to reward and encourage the enthusiasm, achievements and personal growth needed to help our business succeed.
Just some of what we offer includes:
- Competitive salary, reviewed on a regular basis
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Annual Performance Related Bonus
- Life Assurance at 8 times your annual salary
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Employee Share Option Plan
- 25 days holiday – plus an additional day on your birthday!
- Private Medical and Dental insurance
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Paid Professional Subscriptions and Professional qualification support including study materials, exam costs and study leave
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- A friendly, fun and professional working environment.
At Advent it’s never just about the personal gain. We also encourage our team to take part in both local community initiatives, which includes Reading Partners - assisting primary aged school-children with reading and social growth, as well as the Lloyd's Community Programme, which most recently included planting trees and wildflowers in Tower Hamlets Cemetery Park.
We support staff in their group and individual charitable activities, matching sponsorship on a £1 for £1 basis and/or sponsoring team events. Each year staff can partake in our corporate challenge, which in 2016 was a 63 mile walk from London to Brighton in aid of the British Heart Foundation.