You are here
Political Violence & Terrorism
Our London team are recognised market experts in Political Violence perils, specialising in emerging market business. Our dedicated underwriters provide skilled and unrivalled service levels, with Fairfax connections providing access to in depth local knowledge and analysis across MENA, Asia, Latin America and North America.
Our Clients Include:
- Banks and Financial Institutions
- Real Estate Managers
- International Brands and Transnational Companies
- Oil and Gas Companies
- Power Generation Companies
- Construction Projects
- Local Governments
- Manufacturing Firms and Factories
- Worldwide (subject to Lloyd’s Licence)
- Including both indigenous and external threat exposures
- Terrorism and sabotage
- Malicious damage
- Riots, strikes and civil commotions
- War and civil war
- Coup d’etat, insurrection, rebellion and revolution
- Terrorism Liability
- Construction Risks (up to 36 months)
- Cancellation of event in respect of political violence
Line Size of up to US$ 25,000,000
- Extensive understanding and knowledge in emerging market business, with particular focus on the Middle East and Africa.
- Innovation and underwriting expertise suited to the most complex of risks.
- Collaboration with multiple lines of business results in specifically tailored products that best suit our clients’ needs.
- Dedication to go above and beyond widely accepted standards to provide the highest of service levels to our customers.